Poem 3

I’m not going to start with sorry.
You know as well as I do that under pressure, even the most robust systems are bound to cave in.
Like a paper house lit aflame,
I became prone to slowly turn and crumble to ash   
As the smoke overwhelmed even the most basic of senses.
I am not afraid to talk about it now 
I no longer writhe in the burning that coerced me to relieve your autonomy.
I cannot fathom the end of you.
And even now, when you beat with irregularities,
Falter at the base lines and tremble with anxiety,
The only concern I have is that of you.
Do not falter for me, my beauteous sustainer.
I only wish for you solace within my inner-most chambers.
Flourish in the flow of connected, harmonious valves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Story: The Wise Salesman

Week 15 Story: He